Who is Master Over Us?
- What does it mean to lament? Is this something we should practice today? Is this a sign of weakness?
- When David says “the faithful have vanished” does he mean this literally? Could it be that the faithful are just not speaking up, acting justly, loving kindness, and walking humbly with God (Micah 6:8)?
- What are the two ways David says the liar speaks to people (v. 2)?
- Why is it that the LORD says he will arise?
- Who are the poor and needy? How has God met the greatest need of the poor and needy? How does this ultimately point to Christ?
- In contrast to the lying words of the oppressor, what are the LORD’s words like?
- What will you do when the wicked prowl and vileness is exalted? Think about the promises of v.7!